Amphibious
Starring Janna Fassaert, Verdi Solaiman, Michael Pare
Directed by Brian Yuzna



While on some sort of fishing expedition, I think, a group of people come into contact with a gang of workers, one of whom is a young girl that has a psychic connection with an ancient underwater monster, or something like that.  She uses the creature to get revenge on her captors and the fishing expedition people try to help her as well. 

Seriously, I have no clue what this film was about.  It was so boring, the plot went everywhere, and the lead actress had the worst lisp I've ever heard, so much I couldn't understand more than half the words she said.  The creature itself would do SyFy proud, and somehow they had enough budget to make it 3D, which was highly unnecessary. 

Basically, this film can be summed up in five letters: A-V-O-I-D.

Rating: F

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Major Theatrical Releases May 2019

Major Theatrical Releases May 2016

The Living Dead