Movie 43


Movie 43
Starring Kate Winslet, Hugh Jackman, Naomi Watts, Halle Berry
Directed by Bob Odenkirk


"Movie 43" is a sketch comedy movie that features several mini-movies that have nothing to do with the other. Sketches include a blind date where there's more to the man than meets the eye, home schooled parents who want to give their son the "complete high school experience," a young girl going through the trials of womanhood, and a truth-or-dare game that goes way beyond the limits.

"Movie 43" is well known for its delectable list of veteran A-list actors including Kate Winslet, Hugh Jackman, Halle Berry, Naomi Watts, Dennis Quaid, Elizabeth Banks, Josh Duhamel, Emma Stone, Richard Gere, Kate Bosworth and Uma Thurman, to name a few.  To think that these famous, prestigious, incredibly talented actors would lend their names to such drivel astounds me.  The film seems like it was written by some fifteen year old who thinks the funniest things on earth are farting and poop jokes.  I'm a fan of that myself, but even I have some standards, and "Movie 43" found a way to lower all of my standards in the one hour and thirty minute runtime.  There was hardly anything I found funny about the film, and I was just waiting for it to mercifully end.  Without a doubt one of the worst films I have ever seen.

My Rating: D-

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Major Theatrical Releases May 2019

Major Theatrical Releases May 2016

The Living Dead